Saturday 27 September 2008

Me now...

Right, this was started by a good friend of mine on his blog and I thought it would be a good exercise for me to answer all of these too...
Not because I need to let you know all of this about me, but because it would be nice to see in a year or so if I still would answer the same to many of these questions...

So here we go...

I am: Always trying to go the extra mile
I think: There is just not enough faith in this world
I know: I'm never alone even when it looks that way
I have: A secret passion for the smell of dump places
I wish: I could mend hearts
I hate: Whoever belittles those around them
I miss: My mum... a lot!
I fear: People will realise there is more to this life than what they see until when it’ll be too late to do anything about it
I hear: My thoughts
I smell: No, actually I don’t!
I crave: Sweet things, most of the time…
I search: A way to create the perfect pizza base at home but I’m not quite there yet!!!
I wonder: If animals who lived on earth will be in heaven too…
I regret: Not having said what I was thinking sometimes…
I love: God, my family, my cats, my friends, chocolate ice-cream, the night, bright sunny days, the smell of cookies just out of the oven, children’s laughter, learning new things everyday
I ache: When I see people or animals hurt
I am not: Perfect…
I believe: That not being able to forgive is a curse for those who can’t forgive and not for those who are not forgiven…
I dance: Because I’m happy
I sing: In front of mirrors, holding a torchlight pretending that’s a mic and thinking I’m a rock star!
I cry: Quite often because I’m a softie
I fight: Like a girl… oh wait… I AM a girl!
I never: Wait for people to show me they are worth my trust before I do trust them… but I should…
I win: When I don’t fight back about something silly
I lose: My mobile phone all the time!
I always: Seem to get what I want… My dad once told me “Everything you touch turns to gold” …I’m just very blessed!
I confuse: Cinammon with nutmeg and I don’t even like nutmeg!
I listen: To people when they speak, I can always learn something…
I can usually be found: With my nose in a book, in the fridge or at the movies
I am scared: Of walking alone in dark places
I need: A good reason to go to bed at a decent time most nights…
I am happy about: The fact that I feel very much loved
I imagine: I can fly…

Would you ever have thought I am like this?

1 comment:

Joy Aquino said...

ooohhh. love them. glad to know more things about you...and i want them on my blog too. can i copy it? :D