Friday 12 September 2008

A lazy day...

Today is my first day off from everything in a long time and for a long time so I have decided that, besides studying a bit, I'm not going to be up to much until tonight when I'll be going out for dinner with my Red Cross mates.
At 12.30 the solicitors are coming to have a look at our flat and take pictures to put it effectively on sale next Monday.
Stuart and I are trying to move up to Cupar, much closer to St. Andrews so that, when I'll go to study there next year, I won't have to drive and hour and a half each way every day...

The house we're looking at is wonderful for us, I'd have my own study (as a future doctor I need one, don't I?!?), there is a beautiful en-suite room for my dad to come and stay with me for a while and there is also the perfect garden for the kitties to go out and play without the possibility of escaping... As I said, it's perfect... so please pray for us to sell our flat soon so we can buy this new place and start anew there...

This is all really exciting and it still feels a bit difficult to believe it's happening but hey, who complains?!?

So now I'm going to try and do some studying... Last night my friend Dan loaded me with awesome Chemistry and Biology books and I have every intention to put them to good use!
Well yeah, you know me, I'm a little geek...

So I say goodbye for now, and will go to join Storm on the bed and try to look very clever from there!


2 comments:

Jac said...

gorgeous house! I'll be praying that everything works out for you guys with the move/sale.

Joy Aquino said...

pray that all will go smoothly!
and, oh, love the studying in bed thing! when I do that, I always end up snoring! haha!