Tuesday 23 September 2008

An afternoon of sillyness at the library...

After 2 hours of staining bacteria on microscope slides during our Cell Biology class, a little group of us sat in the library and started talking complete nonsense...

Let's face it, there is effectively only so much serious stuff one can discuss in a day and so, between a laughter and the other, I took a picture of Vicky!


Not like she was willing to pose, I had to fight for this frame, but it was brought about from her teasing Simon because he looks about 12 in his picture or, as Vicky put it, “Not 12 but not even 22”!

Well said Vicky! So then I had to post a photo of her too, just in the name of fairness!!!

And then there was me… Don’t I look very busy studying?


The truth is that I was totally posing for this picture and the only reason why I am confessing I wasn't really studying is because, if I tried to say I wasn’t posing, Simon would surely add a comment at the end of what I’m writing saying he was there and I was laughing so much that studying would have been quite impossible…

Can’t hide anything nowadays… it’s all fault of technology!

But the masterpiece is this…

A very difficult exercise Simon and I worked on together trying to prove whose brain was more pickled at 3pm!!!
Well, the fact is that Health and Safety in itself isn’t really the most challenging or interesting subject we study…
Erm.. to be honest it’s quite hard to stay awake during class so we started drawing and, from Simon’s lyrics, a masterpiece was born…
A building with a helipad on top, a helicopter trying to land (but it's labelled ‘HUM’), a baby dinosaur which Simon decided was supposed to try and eat me but I’m cleverer than that and I hand him a candy sooo... if you can see what the dinosaur is thinking, it’s pretty clear he SO LOVES ME!
Anyway, after such an intense afternoon, our little group moved from the library to Costa CafĂ©…
At certain times it’s really difficult to study…
I wonder if all this was brought about by the bacteria we cruelly tried to turn pink and purple in the lab... Revenge maybe?!?

1 comment:

Jac said...

You're hilarious. Miss you!