Sunday 7 September 2008

The beginning...


I have decided to start this blog to keep track of my progress towards becoming a doctor...
It's set to be a long and quite challenging journey but nonetheless really exciting and with many surprises on the way together with opportunities to re-evaluate my positions on many issues.

Perth college will be my home (well, studying home...) for the next year and it's a beautiful place. My classmates are cool and the syllabus it's full of great subjects like Microbiology and Chemistry...

Hopefully this journey will turn out to be as exciting for the next 15 years!!! Oh mamma....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

go for it Dona. I look forward to reading about your exploits and your learning experience (especially as someone about to get back into learning!),
Good luck with it all, you are such an inspiring, caring and hardworking woman that I'm sure you'll make a great Dr.
all the best
in peace
Jenny

doreen said...

Dear Dona. Have fun writing your blog I know I will enjoy reading it. you will make a great doctor and 15 years will fly by, hopefully not to quickly as I will be getting my pension then!! lots of love. m. xx

Jac said...

Hi Dona,
Looking forward to following your journey on here! I added you to our blog so we can see all of your updates. :)

Joy Aquino said...

Dear Dona,
15 years...now that's exciting. :D
Will be looking forward to it all! Keep on bloggin'!

Love and prayers,
Joy

Two of a Kind said...

Good for you Dona. You will make an amazing doctor, and I know you have the dedication to get there in your studies. All the best.

Janice