Monday 8 September 2008

A new week

So, this morning I decided to go to college to study even if I didn't have any lessons...
For those of you who are not familiar with this area, my college is about 1hr drive away from where I live and most days there is quite a bit of traffic to get there so that 1hr turns out to be more like 1 and 1/2 hr...

Now, let's talk about dedication to the cause!

At college I made a very special friend already. Simon is like a male version of me...
No, I'm not talking about the pretty, lovely and utterly adorable side of me... though he's very nice for sure... but he is fanatical about doing good and doesn't mind going over the same things again and again to make sure we are not caught out by weird questions or concepts.
A friend like this is going to push me to do well, get the best out of me when I may feel like giving up and that's what you want from a friend, isn't it?!?


So today we went through all we did last week because tomorrow a new week will start (we have Mondays off...) and we wanted to be ready. "Ready for what?" you 'll ask...

Well, our lecturers have this habit of assuming that we have an in-depth knowledge of certain subjects which we definitely don't have (and we can't even blag it!!!) so the best thing to do is to flick through notes and books and hope for the best!

Yeah, definitely HOPE for the best... hehe...

No comments: