Thursday 25 August 2011

Kiss and make up....

Don't you love it when finally after the argument is over you kiss and make up?!
I have to say that, as much as I don't particularly enjoy the argument, the emotionally charged "making up" part is one of my favourite bits of a relationship!

I like power filled situations!
I like kisses that take away your breath, hugs where you can mould into the other person, looks that pierce the souls, where talking is unnecessary, nights that will remain engraved into your memory...

Though I know that only certain moments of a relationship will be like that, they are definitely the ones I look forward to the most!

It turns out that all mammals have the same instincts...
Us humans of course can make some kind of sense of what is happening, may express our personal feelings about the situation, plan a romantic or passionate way of making up after a fight...

But oh animals have been doing it way before we started!

Nature is wonderful, the capacity that us living beings have to feel love and affection, sorrow for having shaken the relationship, is outstanding...

Kissing and making up is the most beautiful way of nature of starting again where balance was corrupted!

And after you see this...

... you just want to do this!










No comments: