Wednesday 13 May 2009

A present for the whole family

This year has almost come to an end and though it has been really stressful and challenging, I have grown a lot through it and I feel I am more ready now to go ahead in my medical training than I have ever felt.

Since I passed all of my exams, dad got me a present... and a lovely one I must say!

You know how we Italians are known for being coffee addicts?

Well, here I am! And I know my husband is too...
So daddy got me a coffee machine.

Awesome!

It does all sorts of stuff, from proper espressos for when I'll need to stay awake while studying, to soothing hot chocolates for the cold Scottish winter nights, from fancy cappuccinos and lattes to entertain friends to steaming cups of tea to cure all problems...
I couldn't have wished for a better present!

I went to pick it up today, got home, unpacked it, run the cleaning cycle 5 times (no, it's not me being just me, it is in the instructions to run it 5 times!!!) and made myself a latte...



I can't even tell you how great it tasted, like properly made at Starbucks and maybe even better!

I turned around to pick up the box from the floor and rip it to get it in the recycle bin when I see that my two furry angels are enjoying the present in turn as well.





I laugh... and quite loudly
I get the coffees, they get the box!

A present perfect for the whole family than!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the music you added. May have to keep your blog open just to enjoy the tunes. And yes - no cat can resist a cardboard box!

Dona said...

Glad you like the music, some of it is the same I put on the CD I made you...
Told you it's very good!

The pests are still int he box... both of them together... Bless! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes... Your blog opens up with my Track 21 I think. Am listening to the CD now, playing it on the laptop as I set out on Day 1 of a new writing task that will probably keep me occupied here in my wee conservatory for a year or more. Will need to go through and get a few more CDs in a moment though, because you've got me back into listening to music as I work. Thanks!