Friday 8 May 2009

Comfortable chemistry

I have been stuck with my nose in my chemistry notes the whole day, safe for a 3 hours lunch break including our oh-so-well-known Italian tradition of afternoon napping.

All in all it has been a productive day, I didn't even have to pester my lecturer as I usually do when I find bits of sentences that I should understand and I don't.
I think I'm getting better at it...

It has been a bit of a struggle throughout the year but an enjoyable one. One that taught me to try and push my limits, a good lesson for anything in life.

So, fairly content, I have decided it is time to wrap up acquiring knowledge for today and go and relax with a normal book on the couch

That is before I end up asleep on the chemistry notes... Now that I am feeling a lot more comfortable with it it's something that may happen... and, as a matter of fact, I do know someone who is intent doing just that.

He must find chemistry very comfortable too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I expect he has fallen asleep because he just finds it all so EASY... And he's probably noticed a couple of errors too...