Friday 11 September 2009

Back to school...

Well, I have been absent for a month or so...

Been on holiday, ate too much food, traveled around a bit, had fun with friends... even gave a bath to our dog!

But now the fun is over and it's time to get serious again (who me?!?)

In just over a week my adventure at St Andrew's will begin and though that will be so much fun in many ways it also needs to be taken seriously because that's my future... That's what will finish to make me the doctor I want to be and give me the tools to make the difference in people's lives.

I'm all sorted (have been for a while actually :-p)! Have my books, loads of stationery, coloured pens, pads to take notes, folders already set up on my laptop and yes, I even have all my folders colour co-ordinated with the subjects... In short, I need nothing else but my train tickets to get up there.

Wish me luck!!!



7 comments:

Ruth said...

Good luck, Dona! ...and to all your PTM classmates too.
You'll do just fine :-)

Dona said...

Thanks Ruth! I have you guys up at Perth to thank for this too!
Will come back soon for a visit... coffee at Costa??? xxx

Unknown said...

I wish I could come with you, but I am not strong enough (unlike you) to get my MD... So I guess I will settle for a PhD.

Ruth said...

Hey...don't knock it.....the PhD is the original and best :-)

Ruth said...

..and that s a definite yes to Costa, Dona!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Dona. You shouldn't need luck though, just steady effort and your natural ability. Just remember to schedule in some rest and relaxation too.

And of course please pass on my good wishes to the other five fledglings too.

Dona said...

Thank you Ruth and Andrew!
When are you guys teaching this semester? So I can come and visit, coffee at Costa is a hard tradition to let go!!!
Hugs to both, D x