Sunday 13 September 2009

The new sister

She arrived just before I left to go on holiday in Italy... Gift (alas, to be returned) of a friend in need


A little bundle of fur, quite scared and aggressive; never I had heard a cat growl like a bear but she did give a very good demonstration of it.

The first few nights she slept close to me, in my bedroom with the door closed... after spending the first afternoon hiding under the bed she came out and started exploring.

Now she's unstoppable!

She eats any food that's left around, has put her two stepbrothers in line and she rules the house.
No place is off boundaries and she walks around like a queen in her castle...


This said, still at night she cuddles close to me with her head resting in the palm of my hand and she purrs looking at me with those beautiful, enticing, emerald eyes she was gifted with...

Welcome to your step-family India... you are the proof that any girl will always rule!



Love you loads already!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just check that dishwasher before you turn it on. Years ago our wee white kitten, during her first month in the family, went round and round for a while inside the washing machine as it filled, before her panicky face was noticed at the window through the bubbles. She came out looking lovely, although with only eight lives left, after the soap was all rinsed out and she had been blow dried! And she survived another 15 happy years with us before succumbing to natural causes.

Dona said...

hahaha... I can assure you that both the dishwasher and the washing machine are thoroughly checked every time they need to be used... Just in case!
After all I did happen to find both Storm and Sushi happily resting inside them on several occasions... and now I have one more to worry about!!!