Thursday 23 April 2009

In need of cuddles...

Today is not a good day...

For starters the sun isn't shining and I really can't explain why everyday I have to drive to college the sun is beautiful and warm while when I have a day off and I could go out for long walks the sun becomes shy and the clouds are on display in the sky!
Never believed in Murphy's law but I am starting to convert to the idea!

Second, the sniffles I have tried to ignore for almost a month are now attacking with avengence and I am not happy.

I woke up this morning feeling about the age of 90, with at least 15 broken bones (or so my back is telling me!) problems breathing (I though it was Sushi sleeping on my chest as usual but when I looked he was on the throw at the bottom of the bed) and a very VERY funny red nose attached to my face!

I can't go out like this anyway... Red Nose day was a month ago, wasn't it?!?



I suppose I am just in need of cuddles but since husband is in India until the end of May I'll stay home instead of going to the library with my friend, possibly order some food from Tesco online, use the cold as a valid excuse to feel sorry for myself and lay on the couch all day cuddling up with my cats and sneezing in unison with Storm who has the sniffles too!

What a day!

1 comment:

Jac said...

aw... hope you feel better soon!