Monday 13 October 2008

Becoming a doctor...

Quite a few days have passed since when I last posted on here...

I have been quite busy with studying for tests... so many tests in so little time!

Cell Biology, DNA structure and function, Maths, Human Body... even awful Health & Safety!

Mind you, all very interesting, but it feels like I don't have much time to do anything else but studying...
Even my beloved Red Cross has fallen a bit in the reserve tank of "things-to-do-when-I'll-have-a-bit-more-time" kind of activity, and it feels so strange since that has been my priority for so long!

We're on a week off from studying, a week where I could indeed sit in front of the TV and do absolutely nothing since the tests are done, the lessons don't begin again until the 21st and there is nothing outside my door that really attracts me...

But I don't seem to be able to rest... probably because if I did take time off from studying I'd end up thinking about all the other millions of things that need to be dealt with and I feel slightly overwhelmed at the moment...

So I study...

Becoming a doctor (a good, responsible doctor, that is...) requests much effort even from these early stages.
So I open my book and properly keep my nose into it...

Can you see me?!?


1 comment:

Joy Aquino said...

ha! that's me when I was reviewing for my board exams back in the Philippines. I think I did nore sleeping than studying! :D